New Development at Woodthorpe Hospital
Woodthorpe Hospital is being completely refurbished and the changes will change the appearance of the interior and exterior of the building and provide a huge boost for patients, staff and consultants.
The exciting hospital development includes:
- Refurbishment of the hospital’s public areas including consulting and treatment rooms
- Upgrade of all patient bedrooms including new en suite bathrooms
- New reception space
- A new private patient lounge
- Impressive new frontage for the building
- Larger gym and physiotherapy area
- Rejuvenation of hospital corridors
As with all building work, Woodthorpe Hospital will endeavour to keep disruption to a minimum.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation, patience and support if you are visiting the unit throughout this development period.
Building work is expected to be completed by autumn 2017.
If you want to keep up to date with the development project, like our Facebook pagewhere regular updates and photos will be posted.