Search For A Specialist
Mr Amit Bidwai is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Woodthorpe Hospital who specialises in Shoulder and Elbow surgery
Shoulder surgeon; Elbow surgeon; Shoulder pain; Frozen Shoulder, Impingement Syndrome, Rotator cuff tears, Calcific Tendinitis, Arthritis; Dislocation, AC Joint injuries and arthritis; Clavicle Fractures; Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis; shoulder instability.
Elbow pain; Tennis Elbow, Golfer's Elbow, Arthritis; Distal Biceps Rupture, Tingling and pain in hands.
Please take a look at Mr Bidwai's personal website for more information.
• FRCS (Trauma and Orthopaedics) The Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh 2012
• PGCert (Teaching and Learning in Clinical Practice) The University of Chester 2010
• MBChB - Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery The Unviersity of Manchester 2002
• Fellowship in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery South Tees NHS Hospitals Foundation Trust 2014
• Fellowship in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery Liverpool Upper Limb Unit 2013
• Fellowship in Upper Limb Surgery Wrightington Upper Limb Unit 2013
Professional bodies (positions held - last 3 yrs)
• Clinical Audit Lead - Trauma and Orthopaedics Sherwood Forest Hospitals 2017
• Educational Supervisor Sherwood Forest Hospitals 2017
• FRCS Mock Exam Course Convenor Sherwood Forest Hospitals 2017
• Orthopaedic Data Evaluation Panel Operation Lead British Elbow and Shoulder Society 2017
Details of entry to specialist register
• CCT Trauma and Orthopaedics , 2014
Affiliations / memberships
Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons
British Medical Assocation
British Orthopaedic Association
British International Doctors Association
Sherwood Forest Hospitals