Who can benefit from treatment?
Woodthorpe Hospital’s spinal service offers prompt and efficient care to people who:
- have been suffering from back and neck pain that isn’t improving after six weeks or more.
- would like to make an appointment for our back pain assessment clinic with one of our chartered physiotherapists to assess their back and neck pain (private patients only).
- would like to book a consultation with one of our spinal and orthopaedic specialists. Click here to see our list of spinal consultants
- require a diagnostic test. A GP referral is required for all diagnostic tests
- have had their back or neck condition diagnosed and require physiotherapy treatment, pain relieving injections or surgery.
- require private or NHS spinal care. NHS patients require a GP referral.
Our team of experienced professionals including: consultant neurosurgeons, orthopaedic and spinal surgeons, nursing staff, imaging specialists and chartered physiotherapists work as part of a multidisciplinary team to provide a first class spinal service for all our patients throughout their care pathway. So whether you require a back and neck pain assessment, advice on the best ways to manage your pain or treatment, you will experience high quality care delivered by friendly team players.